All our products are checked and tested at each stage of the production process and have all the necessary certificates (EMC, CE, RoHS ...).
The products subject to the following warranty conditions:
This warranty does NOT cover:
- The warranty period is 24 months and begins on the day of sale. The warranty for all kind of batteries, UPS batteries and power banks is 6 months.
- Warranty is valid only with presentation of the original invoice of purchase and properly filled out and stamped warranty card. Product must have original and undamaged packaging, and all components and equipment that comes in the package.
- In the event of product failure, we guarantee that we will eliminate any defects in the product resulting from factory errors that occurred during the warranty period, however product must be used in compliance with all instructions. This warranty covers only defects in material and workmanship.
- If the product fails during the warranty period (due to defects in material or workmanship) your dealer will repair or the replace product.
- If repair at authorized service last more than 30 days, the product will be replaced with new one. In the event that repair is longer than 15 days warranty period is extended for as many days as the repair lasted.
- If there is a need to repair the unit inside warranty period please contact the shop where you bought the product. In the event that the product must be sent to an authorized service center or a general distributor, please pack the product (with all the parts and equipment) in the original packaging, which must be in good condition and attach all the required documents (invoice, warranty card etc.). Repair of appliances is exclusively done in importer service. Transport Expanses to the service are paid by costumer. Shipping expenses from service to customers are paid by servicer.
- Damage or defects due improper connection, wrong polarization, incorrect placement of the battery etc.
- Defects caused by improper handling of the products, the use of parts or equipment that is not prescribed by our specifications, unauthorized product modification
- Defects caused by mechanical damage to the product
- Damage that may occur due to product falling, the use of force, natural disasters (flood, fire, lightning, earthquake etc.), due to battery leakage and ink and toner cartridges etc.
- Malfunction resulting from instable 220V voltage, frequent variations / or power outages
- Damage caused during transport to the customer, lost data, lost time, damaged software, lost profits, losses covered your insurance, transportation costs etc.
- Warranty also does not apply if the product is opened or repaired by unauthorized persons.
- Parts that are considered expandable such as batteries, ink, toners, etc.