The information that we collect
We collect information in order to provide better service to our users. Information collecting is done in two ways:
- Information that you give us, for example some of ours services requires user accounts, and when you apply for one, we will ask you your personal information like name, e-mail, phone number, etc.
- Information that we collect while you are using our services, we can collect information about services that you use, and the way you use them. Information include following:
- The information about the device. We may collect information relating to the device (such as your hardware model and operating system version)
- Information from the log. When you use our services or view our content, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server log. This may include the following:
- Details about the way you used our service, such as your search queries
- Information about events on the device, such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account
- The Local Storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers. We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our services, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
How we use collected information
The information we collect from all our services is to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new services and to protect our users.
When you contact our company, we keep a record of communication with you to help solve your problem. Your e-mail address we can use to keep you informed about services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
Accessing and updating personal information
Every time you use our services, we strive to provide you with access to your personal information. If this information is incorrect, we give you option to update it quickly or to delete it - unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
Information that we share
We do not share any personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of our company, except in the following circumstances:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of our company when we have your consent. We require opt-in consent for sharing of sensitive personal information.
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of our company if we believe that access, use, preservation or disclosure is necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detection, prevention and solving fraud or security and technical difficulties
- Protection against violations of the rights, ownership or safety of our company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Aggregated information that is not personally identifiable, we can openly share with our partners - like publishers, advertisers or linked sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect our company and our users from unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. This applies particularly to the following:
- Many of our services are encrypted with SSL
- We check our information collecting, storing and processing, including physical security measures that protect our system from unauthorized access
- We limit access to personal information to our employees, contract workers and agents who need to process that information, but they must respect strict contractual obligations about confidentiality. If that obligations are violated disciplinary action against them will be taken